It prints double-sided on textile materials, cardboard labels, pressed tubes, continuous or ready-for-use, as well as on continuous sythetic, paper or cardboard materials.
A drive roller enables the materials to be separated from the ribbon and furthermore improves the accuracy and precision in a print.
For single-sided printing with centered material positioning and drawing roller please go to label printer A4+T.
- No adjusting of the print head necessary when using different material widths
- Print speed can be adjusted for difficult surfaces
- Controls and handling are compatible with the A+ series
XC4, XC6 - the GHS label printers for two-color printing
Two in-line arranged thermal transfer print units for simultaneous two-color printing in one label. With ribbon saver at one print unit.
- The XC series meets the conditions for the classification and labeling inventory according to GHS.
- For large label rolls up to 300 mm diameter
- The two print units including ribbon holder, operation panel and electronics are adopted from the proven A+ series